Welcome to the Orthodontic Practice Of Dr. Merissa Blais
At Blais Orthodontics, we strongly believe that a healthy and attractive smile is the source of great joy and can instill a tremendous amount of confidence in anyone! We deliver superior results for our patients in an environment that is comfortable, caring, friendly & fun.
As an Orthodontist in Scarsdale, Dr. Merissa Blais and her team are masters at creating exceptional smiles. Modern orthodontic practice is not reduced to simply "straightening your teeth." To the contrary, contemporary orthodontic practice is a comprehensive, multifaceted discipline that creates balance between your facial structure and features and the surrounding teeth, while promoting healthy breathing and a stable temporomandibular joint (TMJ) status.
Dr. Blais completed her DDS degree at Columbia University and her Orthodontic specialty training at the University of Pennsylvania. Her expertise include all types of braces such as Invisalign, clear braces, low profile braces, and lingual braces worn on the inside of the teeth. Dr. Blais is trained to treat both children & adults, welcoming patients from age 7 ranging into adulthood.
The team at Blais Orthodontics is proud to offer you:
- A variety of treatment options, customized to meet your needs
- Traditional braces, Invisalign clear braces, Invisalign Teen™, and lingual braces (braces worn behind the teeth!)
- On time appointments & email/text reminders
- A relaxed, stress-free environment where your questions will be answered
- A friendly, knowledgeable, and certified staff
- 24-hour emergency access to care
- A paperless office and a sharp attention to sterilization for your health and safety.
We invite you to contact our Scarsdale, NY orthodontic practice and schedule a complimentary orthodontic consultation with Dr. Blais. We look forward to working with you and your family!