If you are wearing braces or would like to in the future, it is essential to care for them as efficiently as you would care for your teeth. If your braces are neglected, they may fall into disrepair and fail to work effectively.
Enhance your smile with brace maintenance. To learn more about cleaning braces, please read the following:
– If your standard floss cannot efficiently work with your braces, try switching to a water flosser to ensure your teeth will continue to get the care they require.
– To easily ensure your braces will function properly, clean and disinfect your retainer at least once weekly.
– In order to best serve your braces, avoid foods that can easily get jammed between your braces and teeth and become difficult to remove.
– It may be possible to break off a piece of your braces if you are not careful, and if you do, do not attempt to repair the damage on your own.
– To easily serve your smile, schedule meetings and routine checkups with your orthodontist to ensure your orthodontic care is going along smoothly.
A pair of orthodontic braces can be cleaned with the help of our licensed professionals at Blais Orthodontics. To book an appointment with Dr. Merissa Blais at our orthodontics office in Scarsdale, New York, please contact us at 914.472.9595. Come in today and improve your smile with our help.