Merissa Blais, DDS
Love the way you smile!
We often hear that the best profession is the one you enjoy the most. For me, nothing could be more accurate. Orthodontics is the perfect amalgamation of art and science. I feel that my patients deserve my undivided attention and the highest quality orthodontic care available. The experience is just as personal for me as it is for you, thus I take tremendous pride in offering each patient honest, tailored, individualized treatment to achieve a beautiful, natural smile and an ideal bite, while having fun along the way! I want to make this process easy!
Everyone should love the way they smile and love the way they feel when they show off their new, gorgeous, confident smile! I aim to instill that confidence in all of my patients, both in children and adults alike. Im here to care for your smile, your bite, and for you.
As a native of Providence, Rhode Island, I appreciate great food and wish everything was only 10 minutes away :). My constant activity on the sports field and squash courts has not worn off as an adult; I love staying active (Pure Barre) and keeping healthy! If I am not with my patients, exercising, or re-decorating (love interior design), I am spending quality time with my husband and our awesome little girl! I have been in and around the New York City area for over ten years, and cant imagine a more fulfilling and exciting place to live. #lovethewayyousmile
- University of Pennsylvania: Orthodontic Residency
- Columbia University School of Dental Medicine, top 1% of class
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU) National Dental Honor Society
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology Honor
- Wesleyan University, Summa Cum Laude
- American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists (NESO)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- 9th District Dental Society
- New York County Dental Society
- Scarsdale Dental Society