When you think about your oral health, have you ever considered how the curvature of your teeth affect it? If your teeth are crooked or out of shape, your risk for tooth decay and gum disease can increase.
For a list of guidelines concerning orthodontic braces, consider this:
– Braces can straighten your teeth and make your smile easier to floss, and less likely to develop gum disease and tooth decay.
– With orthodontic braces, you can shrink your risk of dental damage associated with crooked teeth that are out of alignment.
– Braces can easily repair many issues with crooked teeth and leave your mouth smiling with a straighter smile that brings happiness and joy to you and your loved ones and reverse emotional issues aligned with crooked teeth, including anxiety or depression.
– Orthodontic braces can upgrade your oral health by refining your eating, chewing, and speaking skills.
– Braces usually lower or diminish damage to your mouth caused by TMJ disorders and bruxism disorders.
Dr. Merissa Blais and all of our wonderful team are located in Scarsdale, New York. If you would like to schedule an appointment with Blais Orthodontics for orthodontic braces, please call at 914.472.9595. Make time to improve your smile for lasting happiness.