Although traditional braces are extremely common these days, there are many reasons why you should consider aligning your smile with Invisalign®, and some of those reasons include:
• The Invisalign appliance is made of smooth, comfortable plastic that fits perfectly over your smile and refrains from cutting or irritating your lips, cheeks, and tongue. You will hardly notice it’s there!
• The aligners are removable, which gives you the freedom and control you want with your orthodontic treatment. You can remove the aligner whenever you feel is necessary, and you can properly clean your smile without the many complications of traditional braces.
• Throughout the treatment, you can eat whatever you would like, even the hard-to-eat, sticky, and chewy foods. Just make sure you remove the aligner before you do so. Please do not chew gum while you have the aligner in your mouth.
• The Invisalign trays are virtually invisible. As you transform your smile, others will hardly notice that you are wearing the appliance, which will give you the opportunity to show off your smile without the distraction brackets or wires provide.
• This treatment can solve any dental alignment and bite problem, like crossbites, overbites, underbites, and teeth misalignments. This will help you have the beautiful and functional smile you are looking for.
• As you align your smile, you won’t need to worry about your busy schedule. The treatment plan only requires that you come in every six weeks for a new aligner.
Call our office today if you would like to learn more about Invisalign and its many benefits. We are happy to tell you all about it!